Sunday, August 19, 2012

       This first week of school was very stressful, it felt like i had a lot of work to do. For my English class i had to memorizes a poem witch was challenging for me to learn because it had words that i don't use in a regular bases so i had difficulties remembering them. I get very nervous to go to my English class everyday. It's something different but i like how we don't do things out of books we do everything online. I really love how we do everything online because i feel like i am really good with computers. The one thing that made me a little scared was the fact that we had to learn a poem in the first week of school and i cant imagine what we are going to be doing in the future. I am happy i am in this class because it is very different than another classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment