Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Reflections on Week 1"

1) I'm very shy when it comes to speaking in front of the class or anything that i have to speak out loud. I do have a computer and a cell phone so it will be easy to access my blog account. I do have some friends in Dr. Preston's class they can help me with things i don't understand.

2) When i was in second grade my teacher made us learn our multiplication tables by testing us every Thursday. If we completed our whole worksheet within the time she gave us with most of the answers correct she would give is raffle tickets, then on Friday she would raffle "cool" stuff. I learned my multiplication tables and i also learned that when you work hard and don't give up then you will get something in return.

3) This class seems so challenging for me because everything i have learned or have done has seemed so advanced, I'm scared and happy to be in this class. Dr. Preston talks in a way that makes me feel like he's speaking French or something i don't know. His vocabulary is something i don't hear or use everyday. I would love to expand my vocabulary, when ever he talks it makes me feel dumb. I'm excited to see what happens in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment